Construction Public Notice
The Enclave Dormitory- 2503 Haste St.
Project Description: Construction of a 7-story building, consisting of 55 apartment units with commercial space below.
Construction Activities: Major phases of construction to include the following -
· Demo of existing building and site hardscape.
· Excavation and grading to follow for preparation of building foundation.
· Underground utilities.
· Forming and subsequent pouring of concrete foundation, walls and podium slab to occur.
· Five stories of vertical framing including exterior and interior building finishes.
· Site improvements including the parking lot, landscaping, sidewalks, etc.
· Daily construction activities one can expect are use of hand tools (hammers, drills, etc.), hauling and hoisting
of material, construction equipment such as bobcats, backhoes, reach lifts running for various activities.
Anticipated General Schedule:
▪ Demo/Grading (September – October 2018)
▪ Concrete Construction & Utilities (October ’18 – March ’19)
▪ Framing (March ’19 – October ’19)
▪ Façade and Finishes (Late Summer ‘19 – July ’20):
Daily Construction Schedule:
· Work will commence 7am - 6pm Monday through Friday.
· This project is approved for Saturday work if needed 9am - 4pm.
· Expected Start: September 2018
· Expected Duration 21 months.
Noise Management Individuals:
· Dave DeJong: (510) 307-5678 Ext. 150 - Construction Noise Liaison
· Bryan Hodos: (510) 307-5678 Ext. 150
· Mark Edwards: (510) 307-5678 Ext. 150
The above are WEST Builders site staff, please feel free to contact with questions or concerns
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following 3 attachments are available. Clicking on the button will open a .PDF file in a new browser window.